In the previous posts where I try to outline some of the issues that our present administration is doing I stumbled across some information I had saved awhile ago and found it startling even after reading it several times before. What I found most startling was that it would appear our commander in chief has a copy of this document and seems to have made a check list out of it.
It would also seem that rather than the Constitutional experience he claims he has had, he would have more familiarity with this document instead. Rather than adhering to his oath to uphold the constitution( since he doesn't appear to care for it anyway), he probably thinks that Americans wouldn't know the Constitution if it bit them in the face,he would rather adhere to something more meaningful to his regime of czars and newly created government waste projects. The document I speak of is the Communist manifesto written by Karl Marx in the 1800's.
Karl Marx describes in his communist manifesto, the ten steps necessary to destroy a free enterprise system and replace it with a system of omnipotent government power, so as to effect a communist socialist state.
My only question is how is he successfully completing these tasks so quickly? Is it ignorance of the American people or his charisma, his pearly-white seductive smile that if I wasn't careful, I would find myself believing in him as well.
By the way,quickly off subject, can someone tell me, is Jeanine Garafalo an accurate depiction of the true liberal-progressive ideology? Did I hear her correctly when she said that the media is "mostly to the right" with no real liberal outlet?" That explains the Obama networks love affair with 24/7 coverage of every move he makes, always positive and always there to scrutinize his opposition?
Is she serious, because if she is it will make it much more difficult to take the rest of her followers seriosly.
Communist Manifesto 10 planks:
1. Abolition of private property-make tax so high you can no longer live in your home( school, prperty and zoning taxes)
2.A heavy or progressive graduated tax-social security,income tax, property tax etc
3. Abolition of all rights to inheritance-inheritance tax, probate laws, spreading the wealth.
4. Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels. Americans call it government seizures, tax liens, Public "law" 99-570 (1986); Executive order 11490, sections 1205, 2002 which gives private land to the Department of Urban Development; the imprisonment of "terrorists" and those who speak out or write against the "government" (1997 Crime/Terrorist Bill); or the IRS confiscation of property without due process. Asset forfeiture laws are used by DEA, IRS, ATF etc...). ( If unable to pay taxes you don’t get a lien you get evicted)
5. Centralization of credit in the hands of the state, by means of a national bank with State capital and an exclusive monopoly. Americans call it the Federal Reserve which is a privately-owned credit/debt system allowed by the Federal Reserve act of 1913. All local banks are members of the Fed system, and are regulated by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) another privately-owned corporation. The Federal Reserve Banks issue Fiat Paper Money and practice economically destructive fractional reserve banking.
6. Centralization of the means of communications and transportation in the hands of the State. Americans call it the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) and Department of Transportation (DOT) mandated through the ICC act of 1887, the Commissions Act of 1934, The Interstate Commerce Commission established in 1938, The Federal Aviation Administration, Federal Communications Commission, and Executive orders 11490, 10999, as well as State mandated driver's licenses and Department of Transportation regulations.
7. Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the state, the bringing into cultivation of waste lands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan. Americans call it corporate capacity, The Desert Entry Act and The Department of Agriculture… Thus read "controlled or subsidized" rather than "owned"… This is easily seen in these as well as the Department of Commerce and Labor, Department of Interior, the Environmental Protection Agency, Bureau of Land Management, Bureau of Reclamation, Bureau of Mines, National Park Service, and the IRS control of business through corporate regulations.
8. Equal liability of all to labor. Establishment of industrial armies, especially for agriculture. Americans call it Minimum Wage and slave labor like dealing with our Most Favored Nation trade partner; i.e. Communist China. We see it in practice via the Social Security Administration and The Department of Labor. The National debt and inflation caused by the communal bank has caused the need for a two "income" family. Woman in the workplace since the 1920's, the 19th amendment of the U.S. Constitution, the Civil Rights Act of 1964, assorted Socialist Unions, affirmative action, the Federal Public Works Program and of course Executive order 11000.
9. Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries, gradual abolition of the distinction between town and country, by a more equitable distribution of population over the country. Americans call it the Planning Reorganization act of 1949 , zoning (Title 17 1910-1990) and Super Corporate Farms, as well as Executive orders 11647, 11731 (ten regions) and Public "law" 89-136. These provide for forced relocations and forced sterilization programs, like in China.
10. Free education for all children in public schools. Abolition of children's factory labor in its present form. Combination of education with industrial production. Americans are being taxed to support what we call 'public' schools, but are actually "government force-tax-funded schools "
Even private schools are government regulated. The purpose is to train the young to work for the communal debt system. We also call it the Department of Education, the NEA and Outcome Based "Education" . These are used so that all children can be indoctrinated and inculcated with the government propaganda, like "majority rules", and "pay your fair share".
WHERE are the words "fair share" in the Constitution, Bill of Rights or the Internal Revenue Code (Title 26)?? NO WHERE is "fair share" even suggested !!
The philosophical concept of "fair share" comes from the Communist maxim, "From each according to their ability, to each according to their need! This concept is pure socialism. ... America was made the greatest society by its private initiative WORK ETHIC ... Teaching ourselves and others how to "fish" to be self sufficient and produce plenty of EXTRA commodities to if so desired could be shared with others who might be "needy"...
Americans have always voluntarily been the MOST generous and charitable society on the planet.
If it looks like communism, reads like communism and sounds like communism, it probably is.
Sounds more like communism than the Constitution of the United states but maybe it's just me.