Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Boise pride-addendum

After writing the article complimenting the pro-gay advocates for their respectability while stating that most of the opposition was from fellow Christians was innaccurate.

I was researching the net last night and came across some interesting articles that seem to clarify the hatred I had wondered about. Although I did not receive any opposition or outward negativity at the event I guess people were stewing in the blogosphere.

I found some of the articles and have provided the links for your reading pleasure (below) but I issue a language warning. There are many more articles, too many to list but you get the idea.

I am completely stumped reading some of these articles. I am called ignorant, hatemonger, stupid, liar and that I "am not a nice man" etc. NO one even knows me. Isn't this the group that is always telling us not to judge them? (judgement, a biblical term)

Help me out here...I say I enter a parade but do not agree with their lifestyle but attend not pointing fingers but with the love in my heart and a smile on my face passing out water bottles and I am a "Hatemonger" and I spew "hatespeech"?

These bloggers, while sitting comfortably in their chairs at home armed with only an article spun by the liberal statesman dare to pass judgement on what my intentions are?

Are they not spewing and guilty of "hatespeech" by the derrogatory terms that they use to describe me which appear to be much more driven by hate than my article in the paper?

Has the advancement of this agenda come to the point where they have gained so much power that they can change, twist, contort and destroy the english language, the law and the rights of freedom of speech of every American citizen guaranteed by the Constitution?

I had a guy write that I was not living in reality and that I had no basis for my belief.That it was illogical and out of touch. This gentlemen I will tell you hates religion, believes that church has no business in this country and believes that his beliefs are rational and logical. My response is quite to the contrary.

My comments in response to his article can be viewed here:
http://www.raywhiting.com/MyLife/?p=2838

I am left to wonder where is it people get their information from? Are they reliable sources? How do people create such a worldview without facts but base everything on feelings? In my mind the decisions I see that are made and the adherance to illogical principles ( as far as I can tell) leave me in quite a quandry.

I am hoping that someone will be interested enough to read this article and consider opening dialogue and educate me without using vulgar language and threats of violence on how and why it is that they have the right to silence someone elses point of view and twist words around enough to actually believe that they are not insighting hatespeech while violating my rights especially when I was respectful in my attendence and intentions. Can the pro-gay community say this?

Can someone help me out here?

LGBT Ally Mom Recycles Hate PrideDEPOT.com
... Caldwell conservative Tom Munds will march in Boise's gay pride parade this weekend. ... Brian Weatherhead, Idaho Press Tribune, Laura Cooper, Tom Munds ...
www.pridedepot.com/?p=739883 - 26k - Cached

Evangelical Christian marching in Idaho pride parade to encourage ...
Tom Munds An Evangelical Christian in Idaho will march in Boise's gay pride ... Tom Munds, who says he believes homosexuality is a sin, said, "We're all sinners, ...
examiner.com/x-4107-Gay--Lesbian-Issues-Examiner~y2009m6d17-Evangel... - 100k - Cached

Caldwell anti-gay activist will march in gay parade Idaho Press-Tribune
Idaho Press-Tribune - Caldwell anti-gay activist will march in gay parade ... Caldwell conservative Tom Munds will march in Boise's gay pride parade this weekend. ...
www.idahopress.com/?id=24095 - 64k - Cached

Evangelical Christian enters float in Gay Pride Parade Local News ...
Tom Munds, a member of Middleton's Canyon Springs Christian Church, believes homosexuality is a sin, but that hasn't stopped him from entering a float in the Gay ...
www.idahostatesman.com/localnews/story/805040.html - 73k - Cached

MY LIFE " Blog Archive " What part of "Pride" do you not get?
Tom Munds, an evangelical Christian, believes that homosexuality is a sin. ... Caldwell conservative Tom Munds will march in Boise's gay pride parade this weekend. ...
www.raywhiting.com/MyLife/?p=2838 - 45k - Cached

Anti-Gay Evangelical Preacher Marches in Boise Pride Parade
... several Christian denominations, have marched in Gay Pride parades around the world to show their support for gay, ... Tom Munds, a member of Canyon ...
qsaltlake.com/index.php?option=com_content&...&catid=26:local - 26k - Cached

Leader of Boise gay-pride group tells why he's letting foe of ...
The leader of a Boise gay group explained Wednesday why he is letting an evangelical Christian who opposes ... Tom Munds, a member of Middleton's ...
www.idahostatesman.com/boise/story/806017.html - 73k - Cached

Gender Confusion, Confusion - w/ Tom Munds Pass the Salt
Coach welcomes Tom Munds who passed out water bottles with scripture vereses on them at the gay pride parade in Boise, Idahoe. ...
www.ptsalt.com/radio/20090622_0 - 10k - Cached


Leader of Boise gay-pride group tells why he's letting foe of ...
Analysis/Comments The leader of a Boise gay group explained ... Tom Munds, a member of Middleton's Canyon Springs Christian Church, said Tuesday ...
www.newstin.com/tag/us/128027845 - 39k - Cached

Pass the Salt
Coach welcomes Tom Munds who passed out water bottles with scripture vereses on them at the gay pride parade in Boise, Idahoe. ...
www.coachdavelive.com - 12k - Cached

Gay & Lesbian Issues Examiner
Kelvin is a writer, gay activist, political watchdog, pop ... Boise's gay pride parade, according to the Idaho Statesman Tom Munds, who says he believes...
examiner.com/x-4107-Gay--Lesbian-Issues-Examiner~topic135738-Transg... - 114k - Cached

Spokesman.com Blogs Huckleberries Online Boise Pride Lets Gay Foe ...
Item: Leader of Boise gay-pride group tells why he's letting foe of ... Tom Munds, a member of Middleton's Canyon Springs Christian Church, said Tuesday ...
spokesman.com/blogs/hbo/2009/jun/18/boise-pride-lets-gay-foe-parade - 58k - Cached

No comments: