WHO'S BEHIND THE 'PEDOPHILE PROTECTION ACT?' By Rev. Ted Pike
Federal hate crimes bill S. 909 has now passed the House of Representatives and is in the Senate Judiciary Committee. As we anticipate Tuesday morning’s probable Senate Judiciary hearing on this bill, we should ask, “Who is behind this unthinkable, pedophile-protecting bill?” Leaders of the Christian conservative right quickly respond, “Liberals and the homosexual lobby!” Yes, these two groups lead a list as long as your arm of hate bill supporters.
They inhabit the perverted legislative whore-house called “hate crimes law.” Yet they did not design and build the house. To know who did, visit www.adl.org, the website of the Anti-Defamation League of B’nai B’rith. There, ADL proudly boasts of their “model anti-hate law” and persuading 45 US states to adopt it. ADL’s orchestration of hate laws in over 55 Western nations, in addition to the US, is a long, dark story. This article presents a brief chronology of their conspiracy to steal freedom of speech. That attempt is now reaching a momentous climax, for good or evil, in the US Senate.
What is ADL?
B’nai B’rith (Sons of the Covenant) is an international Jewish religious, fraternal and educational, liberal activist organization. It describes itself as the heart and soul of organized world Jewry. It was founded in New York City in the mid-nineteenth century to further Jewish interests and community in America. In 1913, their Anti-Defamation League was created, ostensibly to combat emerging anti-Semitism. ADL/B’nai B’rith does not represent the thinking of all Jews.
Most American Jews are liberal (AP reported 81% voted for House Democrats in 2009); but a minority vehemently oppose ADL’s secularist agenda and bullying tactics. Rabbi Daniel Lapin warns that ADL (which he calls secular Judaism) is “in relentless attack” on evangelical Christians. His website has even listed a toll-free number for Christians and conservatives to call and report harassment and accusations of “anti-Semitism” from ADL.
(1) Today, there are roughly 200,000 members of B’nai B’rith International (with chapters and lodges in 55 Western nations). Many are Jewish activists who work behind the scenes in governments to pass hate crimes legislation and run hate crimes bureaucracies. ADL efforts have been spectacularly successful. Whether in California, Canada, Iceland, England or Australia—ADL’s terminology, twisted definitions and pretexts for hate crime indictments are identical.
ADL phrases such as “bias-motivated hate crime,” “gender identity,” “actual or perceived sexual orientation,” etc., are enshrined in the hate crime laws of most Western industrialized nations today. If a yellow plastic arch rises from an urban horizon in Beijing, you know it comes from McDonald’s in America. So, too, we recognize ADL when pastors in Holland or Australia are indicted for “hate speech,” slapped with severe penalties and physically and financially exhausted in endless attempts to get free from hate crime indictment.
ADL of America and Canada, ADL Europe, and ADL Australia are the super-powerful architects and enforcers of hate laws on three continents. How powerful is ADL? Congressman John Rarrick (in the Congressional Record December 6, 1971) quoted Senator Jack Tenney of California: “The FBI and CIA are tinker toys compared to ADL.”
A History of Hate for Christian Values
Let’s trace ADL/B’nai B’rith creation of hate laws over the past 38 years.
1971. After ten years lobbying, B’nai B’rith Canada and the Canadian Jewish Congress persuaded Ottawa to enact their federal “anti-hate” law, the Canadian Human Rights Act. Its Sec. 319 and subsequent provincial hate laws criminalize any speech even “likely” to cause hatred or contempt against specially federally protected groups—especially homosexuals, Jews, Muslims, immigrants, but never Christians.
1985. ADL began massive programs to end “bias,” “hate,” and Christian “homophobia” in American businesses, local governments and schools. Since its inception, ADL’s World of Difference program has instructed, according to ADL, “more than 375,000 elementary and secondary school teachers, responsible for nearly 12 million students” toward “tolerance” of homosexuality.
(2) 1988. ADL sponsored a nationwide competition open to all law students in America, to craft a “model” anti-hate law for the US. Jewish law student Joseph Ribikoff won first prize with his proposal to criminalize all Christian/conservative leaders who criticize homosexuality as well as all loyal members.
(3) Through the 1990s, ADL persuaded roughly 45 states to adopt some version of its refined model hate law. Visit www.adl.org for detailed charts about states’ implementation. During this time ADL also established hate law bureaucracies throughout Europe. 1990. ADL was convicted in a California court of violating the civil rights of more than 10,000 conservatives, pro-lifers, members of the political right and Muslims on whom ADL had spied over the years, keeping secret surveillance files.
(4) My father and I were listed in these files gathered in cooperation with West coast police departments. 1990. Congress passed ADL’s Hate Crimes Statistics Act. It mixed synagogue with state, making ADL the hate laws teacher to the US Justice Department, FBI and every police precinct in America. Since then, ADL’s twisted definitions, hate law enforcement methods, and criteria for statistics reporting inform the thinking and reflexes of the US law enforcement system.
(5) 1998. ADL introduced its Hate Crimes Prevention Act to Congress, confident of easy passage. Republican leaders in the House and Senate instructed everyone to vote for it. Yet independent-thinking Republicans, dominating Conference between the House and Senate, examined the bill closely. Aghast at its sinister intentions, they stripped it out. Since then, ADL’s federal hate bill has been reintroduced and defeated by Republicans in every session of Congress. Today, with a Democrat-dominated government, ADL eagerly anticipates victory: an ADL-dominated hate crimes bureaucracy in America, ending free speech and persecuting Christians from a hate crimes command center in Washington.
2004. Acting on authority of ADL’s Pennsylvania hate law, ADL national executive board member and Philadelphia DA Lynne Abraham arrested and imprisoned for 21 hours 11 Christians for the “hate crime” of peacefully witnessing to homosexuals. Penalty if convicted of the seven charges would be 47 years in prison and $90,000 fines each. After 3 months they were acquitted.
2004. ADL introduced their No Place for Hate program, which boldly encourages American families to embrace homosexuality, same-sex marriage, etc. No Place for Hate literature is promoted in Barnes and Noble bookstores and at local chapters across the nation. One piece encourages families with young children to invite a homosexual couple for an evening of dinner, fun and fellowship. This, ADL says, will help destroy any “homophobic” attitudes developing in their young minds.
2004. ADL Europe and B’nai B’rith International set up a 56-member hate law bureaucracy in Europe, the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE). They also persuaded the European Union and Council of Europe to promote the ADL hate law agenda. As part of OSCE, ADL created the International Network Against Cyber-Hate (INACH) dedicated to ending online “hate speech” (really, free speech, such as criticism of homosexuality and Israel).
(6) 2006. ADL persuaded Congress to create its Global Office of Anti-Semitism in the US State Department. Every year this ADL front reports on an “epidemic” of anti-Semitism gleaned from ADL statistics gathered worldwide. In last year’s report to Congress, it accused Christians who believe the New Testament account that Jewish leaders had Christ crucified of being “classic anti-Semites”—as was Adolf Hitler.
(7) In Canada, any public statement that Jewish leaders killed Christ is considered the hate crime of anti-Semitism, punishable by a minimum $5,000 fine and prison if repeated. 2007. The ADL-inspired Violent Radicalization and Homegrown Terrorism Act was introduced into Congress. It would set up a federal commission to study and make legislative recommendations to Congress on how to end Christian, conservative, and far right “hate speech” that streams the internet, possibly inciting violent hate crimes. It was unanimously passed by the House.
(8) 2008. ADL, through Jewish lesbian activist and state Rep. Sheila Kuehl helped pass California’s SB777, banning criticism of homosexuality in public schools. If any child now criticizes sodomy%
Again I ask who truly hates who? This legislation has never been about "hate", it has always been about the silencing of accountability, the furtherance of "I can do what I want, when I want, to whomever I want and no one can tell me any different? With these perverse acts becoming "legal" how long will it be before murder is legalized? OOps, it already is...