Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Declaration of conviction

A persoanl declaration of Conviction addressed to Barrack "Hussein" Obama

Mr. President,

With all due respect, I refuse to abandon the historic biblical teaching concerning the nature and purpose of himan relationships. Thus, I do not accept homosexual behavior as normal or moral.

In Addition, I refuse to wear a label of intolerance or bigotry. Neither do I see homosexuality as a civil rights issue.

More specifically, I oppose so-called "same sex marriage" and will strongly resist efforts in our public institutions to teach our children that homosexuality is normal.

On my watch as an active and concerned citizen of the United States of America, I will resist any attempts by your administration to impose the homosexual lifestyle on all Americans.

May God bless America and may He open your eyes to the moral devastation that plagues this country and the world while you can still do something about it.

In Jesus name, Amen.

No comments: