Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Are home systems politically correct?

I was in Lowe's the other day and I had the usual 15 trips , as I always have when I do a plumbing job when I realized the way in which I described the pieces and parts of what I needed for the job.

In plumbing, parts are generally described as male or female. I thought for a moment what it would be like if the "politically correct" crowd took over the plumbers union or even the electrical union. Would they rename parts because they are too gender specific?

I can see it now..."Here Mr. So and so, you need a transgender coupler here and a lesbian, homo, trans, beast fitting here..." I wonder how long it will take before we see this? God knows weve seen it all so far...

On the other hand, in their favor, until now I always thought that marriage was to procreate and create a family but I realize now that plumbing and electrical parts are joined and no children are produced.

My point being not only is the"so-called" alternative lifestyle" un-natural, unbiblical, immoral, and unlawful or made lawfull by illegal means, it also violates the laws of even home systems which confirm, yet again that you cannot connect two male parts or two female parts together and make them function without linking them together unnaturally defying, of course, the natural law.

Do you suppose with all the influence that the Obama administration has they will usurp their powers yet again, involving themselves, yet again where they do not belong and answer the cry from the minority, the special interest groups to make this change as well?

"CHANGE", were certainly seeing that aren't we...

"He can do it!" (ugh, please!)

No comments: