Saturday, February 4, 2012

Coaches and athletic directors making law?

Sometimes I  break from the political fight  to enjoy my children while I can but I find it increasingly  more difficult because of the restrictions placed upon myself and my kids.

Who makes law, better yet who isn't making law?

Everytime my kids or wife tells me we are going to a game, it seems my blood pressure begins to rise. Why? Because everytime I go , I find out more of our rights are being restricted by people without that authority.

One day last week We had a basketball game in Nampa. I was aware from previous visits that they have make a law that no outside food and drinks are allowed, I really wanted to know how they make such laws and who enforces them so when we arrived I began speaking with the athletic director.

Typically, today when you question authority, there is an immediate defensive reaction. Realizing this I told him that I was aware of this fact and didn't want him to think I was trying to be combative but needed some answers.

When I told him I was running for legislature and had some questions he asked what I was referring to. I pointed to the various signs around the foyer and asked him where he got the authority to prevent people from bringing outside food and drink into the school and to force people to spend money at the concessions. He told me that no one has ever questioned it before and people are just so willing to comply.

I stated that just because people are willing to comply doesn't mean that the laws created by the school are acceptable just because people don't know better. He told me that it was for two reasons:

1. To keep the kids safe ( Where have we heard this before!)
2. To make money at concessions

When I asked him if he ever thought about the rights violations with regads to his decisions he said there were no rights violations, as government authorities without authority typically do.

I said so help me out and walk me through this in my head...

The Rights of the people are God given  and are inalienable.
People Ordained and Established governemnt to protect those Rights
People pay taxes to support the protection of their rights
People are forced to take from their own savings and retirement to pay for government workers
Government creates agencies to protect themselves from the people that created them.
Government creates public school and indoctrinates the people to believe rights come from government
Government takes the power from the people and takes our rights away..

I said so, to make my point, The people pay for the building you work in, create your job, pay your salary, your retirement and benefits at the expense of ours so you can restrict the rights of those who created your existence?

I asked him to explain how the rights of the children and the tax payers are not being violated?

I stated the obvious: You have denied outside food and drink to force us to pay for concessions that we payed for you to have in the first place to resell back to us.

You have put signs on the pop machines stating that we cannot use the pop machines while concessions are open to force us to pay for them, then you force us to pay admission to the same building  that was built and maintained by the taxpayer?

Then you state that no food or beverage is allowed for safety but it only applies to Highschool? Don't the younger children deserve the same protection?  Maybe this proves that it isn't about safety at all!

How many times do you think a taxpayer should keep paying for the same service? We built everything you are restricting us from, how do you justify your position?

He said well, you cant bring your thermos in because iut may have alcohol in it. I said is it a crime to have alcohol in school, when no crime has been committed and if it is dangerous should you go after the state since it sells it?

I asked him again, Where do you get your authority to restrict the people and he said " A few coaches and a few school athlectic directors decided to restrict the people in the name of safety."

I asked him what would he do if someone refused to pay, he said he didnt know because no one had ever challenged the rule before, then told me I would be removed from the premesis and arrested!

Arrested? For what? Refusing to pay for something I already paid for?

So, as it stands, I AM THE ONLY ONE CHALLENGING THE PUBLIC SCHOOL SYSTEM OF TYRANNY THATS SOLE DESIRE IS NOT TO PROTECT YOU BUT TO TAKE YOUR MONEY AND USE IT TO CONTROL YOU!

ACCORDING TO THE ORGANIC LAW OF THE CONSTITUTION, THE SCHOOL DISTRICT NOR ANY  GOVERNMENT AGENCY HAS NO AUTHORITY TO TAKE YOUR MONEY AND CONTROL YOU UNLESS YOU LET THEM BECAUSE YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD BY THEM THIS IS SO, THEY ARE LYING TO YOU!


If  the sports tems need money perhaps they should ask for it, not force people to pay it! Are they afraid that people won't pay? That should tell you something.

If they can't afford to pay for sports and the maintenence of the buildings maybe they should have thought about that before they built them, went to such extravigance, cusioned their retirement and salary..for life and have the benefits of their existence tall o fall on the tax payer. If this country was founded that all men are created equal, why cant I keep my income and keep the money I save for mine as they could for theirs.

I will no longer tolerate "fear tactics" where they use the kids as their monetary and political pawn to get what they want!

No comments: