Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A good day

For the last year I have become more and more concerned with the direction of this country and what seemed to appear that I was among a minority, only a few who really understands the magnitude of what is happening and what history has tried to teach us but has been ignored, until last night where I saw a small glimmer of hope.

As I had mentioned in previous posts I would be more than happy to post good news when I felt like there was some to share and today is that day. It would be hard for me to imagine that there is anyone who hasn't heard the media frenzy about the Dems Coakly upset to the "Independent republican" Brown and the near 50 year reign for the dems is over. What a shock it must have been to those who have been so focused on pushing their agenda that they haven't even been paying attention to their constituents, is this only the beginning?

As leary as I have become over this past year, I am excited to see the pedulum swing back so quickly but am not holding my breath as the republicans record isnt much different than that of the dems.

I am hopeful that this event has awakened Americans to the decietful nature of our leadership and will ignite them to become more educated in the history of this nation and the mistakes other societies have made in previous generations after all history is what allows us to learn from those mistakes.

As Ben Franklin said, " A country that doesnt know where it has been doesnt know where it is going." The wisdom from the grave is astounding, we can either heed their warnings or ignore it and see what happens.

One small look into history and it will tell you that we are ignoring our history and are doomed to repeat the same mistakes unless we become educated.

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge."
Hosea 4:6

No comments: