Wednesday, September 16, 2009

White House...COLLECT THIS!!!!!

Amazingly the denial of many Americans to realize the supression of our free speech as well as other rights by our present administration still amazes me!

First we have the Patroiot act by "sellout "George Bush then we have the MARXIST AGGRESSIVE PROGRESSION IN THIS COUNTRY TO CONTROL EVERY ASPECT OF THE PRIVATE SECTOR INCLUDING THE SUPPRESSION OF FREE SPEECH!

The latest news, The white house has decided to collect data on all social forums like facebook and blog sites like this one. The link is below:
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/elections/2009/09/16/obama-collecting-web-users-data/

In the event I am fortunate enough to have a white house official read this I wanted to ensure them that I do not care what they think about what I write nor am I fearful of the repercussions and also realize that it is also possible that I could be here one minute and be gone the next without anyone even knowing my wherabouts and have already informed my family about that possiblity.

I have been a responsible, tax paying, law abiding citizen but when the government's intent is to turn me into a criminal while I have not performed illegal acts, I consider it an outrage and will begin to fight back!

Obama and your adminstration,
You are an absolute disgrace to this country, to those that have fought and died to maintain our freedom as a country, to our founding fathers and to God. You have destroyed and divided this couontry faster than anyone in history and I hope God gives you His just reward for doing so. You have denied God, Our foundations, our founders and our constitution and I consider it TREASON!

YOU ALL ARE LIARS! and I refuse to apologize until you have backed into your proper roles as government officials and desist from your tyrannical overreach.

I understand you are no longer listening to us due to your arrogance but The fact that you are collecting data means that someone will most likely read my post and for that I am honored.

Collect this Mr. Obama, You Marxist!

No comments: