Monday, November 19, 2012

Met with Homedale police today

Met with Homedale police today. In my conversation with a young officer, he allowed me to share my concerns.

To begin my conversation i asked if he had ever been taught anything about constitutionists to which he interrupted, "sovereigns?" I said yes, and asked if he had ever heard of the SPLC, to which he stated he did.

He then stated he hears about sovereigns and the SLPC in their trainings twice or thrice a month! I asked him if he had learned about our history or the constitution to which he stated not really.

I asked him that if the SPLC was teaching that if constitutionist "sovereigns" are a threat, how would this be possible if government and the men in uniform took an oath to uphold the same law we subscribe to that makes us "sovereigns?"

I asked him if he realuzed that our founders in many occasions referred not only to "we the people" as "sovereigns" but the free and sovereign independent states as well and ask if knowing this would make any difference to which he stated it would make all the difference in the world!

I think i saw a lightbulb go on above his head and not the glassy eyed glare that i get from time to time when you lose someone in a conversation.

I then thanked him for his time and stated that i realized i was putting a target on my forehead but that i would challenge any police department, any county sheriff or state representative to prove me wrong. I also stated that i knew all or most sovereigns in this area and that not one of them i know has any malicious intent for government provided they acted in their proper authority protecting the rights if the people which was why their job was created.

. I stated, in closing that this country is going to hell ( he agreed) and there have been great attempts to pin government against its people. I asked if he would rather protect the people and have people protect and come to his aid if needed or would he prefer to protect the interest if government against its people to which he was silent and a bit perplexed.

I again thanked him for his time, told him that we appreciate them and to consider what i was telling him, gave him my card , stated if he had questions or someone up to the challenge i was ready.

I pray for this young nan as i do for all people that put themselves in harms way. I also pray that their ears are open to what i am saying to consider and challenge what they are taught and that my attempts and others to communicate and bridge the gap between law enforcement and the people are successful to avert an unnecessary catastrophe at the expense of those with money to fund an apparently destructive agenda, like the SPLC

May God help us realize that we are a lost, divided, immoral and ignorant nation and to help us restore our nation to greatness as we once were, one nation under God, indivisible with liberty and justice for all!

No comments: