Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Open letter to my fellow Idahoans, and our beloved media..

This letter is a variation of a letter sent to local media...

 I have lived in SW Idaho for 25 years and have always considered Idaho my home, where we have the greatest people and a government that always seemed to care even if after a closer look, as I became more educated, I realized by their voting records they apparently did not.

 The last few years since I have become increasingly more involved in our local and state government, I have not only become more fearful of those I believe have no idea about the proper role of government as I have proven in a multitude of on air interviews with our government officials, but the media, in generals seemed inability to accurately report the real news and I am appealing to all of you today to consider a few things.

 I have watched stories posted on Facebook and watched the news and I just don’t think people are getting what is truly happening to us as a nation or as a state and the influence of the feds upon our state. Today’s story that just broke on the Nampa Police armored vehicle “to fight crime” is a classic example. Is that really what our media believes?

 http://www.ktvb.com/home/Nampa-Police-Department-gets-military-vehicle-226062801.html

 and not just Nampa:http://www.kivitv.com/news/local/Idaho-Police-gain-new-military-grade-crimefighting-vehicle-226199301.html

After speaking to Nampa PD briefly, they stated that this vehicle was only used to transport officers and my question was, "Where, through the streets of Nampa or the coming war zone we all know is coming" but few are willing to stick their neck out and admit the depths of despair our government has resorted to as society continues to culturally decay? 

I can gather national links for you as well, Evidently, our government is threatened and scared about something, enough to take Tax dollars to be funded by the PENTAGON to implement these programs. According to Nampa Police, this vehicle will only be used to transport officers? again, I ask you...Where in Nampa or the coming warzone due to the coming civil unrest as the feds continue to strangle the states and their people into complete submission?

 

So, at the risk of sounding like a “conspiracy theorist” let me stay to the facts to point my direction… we have the aggressive implementation of Obama care, Common Core, both to be passed quickly before people can know what is in it, a Quasi state-federal partnerships, multinational corporate control  of government by lobbyists, our president stating publically he wanted to go around congress, His DHS calling Vets domestic terrorists, and those that cling to their guns and religion , then buying 2 billion rounds of hollow points, establishing the NDAA, inciting fear and use of firearms to implement gun control, threatening the citizens by shutting down government to force the implementation of HIS program and somehow it’s hard to believe that FEMA camps, that are so conspiratorial are so impossible? Through federal control through strings, and our acceptance of them we have allowed the feds to overreach their authority that results in the absolute erosion of the rights guaranteed to the states and the people maintain their sovereignty. I know these are only a few examples and I can give you more but can you see what the implementation of all this obviously leads to, What other conclusion is there, Logically?

 What many in their in 9-5 grind may fail to realize is the attempt by the feds to abolish jurisdictional boundaries , to take control not only of our kids but to control local and state government that will end ultimately with a global government and control over everything from law, justice, to the environment and education. They have taken over local school districts with federal funds and strings to force implementation of these programs or the funding stops, they have militarized police and suggested strongly they need the feds because they cannot handle things on their own so they use these funds to gear them up against their people and law enforcement seems not be any the wiser? Then we have the Southern Poverty Law center, the propaganda arm of the DHS to indoctrinate the law enforcement to believe that those that love our heritage freedom and liberty and state senate approved and constitutionally supported militia members are somehow subversive to our form of government when only the contrary is true?

 My intent of this letter is to have you consider meeting me and discuss where you are on all this and to find a way to offer a perspective to the people that have no idea of what is happening and maybe, if you accept it, an on air interview with me where you can have me go head to head with anyone, even your president.

 

If Idaho’s media truly cares about its people, it will consider other perspectives of what they are being told about these stories, They are not what you think, it’s happening all over the country. I will stake my reputation and my life on it!

 It is my job in all that I have done, being on the air on KIDO, running for office and verbal challenges to warn people about what is coming, the economy is not recovering, our states will not get jobs back as long as we are funding them to go out of state and overseas, our national debt will never get cured by continuing to spend, and taxes will never go down. Obama said in a speech a few years ago, “NO nation shall be held higher than another" and he is our commander in chief? “what that means as the endgame  for us is a Global redistribution at the expense of reducing this nation to rubble.

 I don’t care where your political beliefs are, it’s not about republican democrat issues, I am not racist or a hate monger, as a matter of fact I love my state and my people so much I am willing to put a target on my head and risk my reputation and that of my family to make sure people realize what is happening. These assaults are happening to all of us that knows no racial or cultural or wealth divide. Our political parties are different only in degree, not so much in ideology because both desire to enslave the masses through incrementalization as governments, through history have always done.

 I beg of you, local media, please consider meeting me, even if its only for your entertainment, and because I know you don’t want the blood of our fellow Idahoans on your hands (and not instigated by me: my disclaimer due to my federal characterization due to love of country).

 If you deny a meeting with me, as I fear you might, I would only respectfully ask that you may be up front with me, mano y mano and tell me why so I don’t bother you again.

 

Respectfully,

 

Tom

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: