I am concerned about the schools ability to have the right to encroach on the rights of the family supported by the government and confirmed by the legislature. Below are just a few reasons why I am against public school, there are many more! ITs all about taking control from the parents and giving it to the state through redistribution of wealth and no one ses the problems?
This system, unknown to those in the profession, don't even realize was designed to fail and contrary to our form government!
1. What form of government do we have today so that I may understand the rules?
2. Is the Constitution still our rule of law, if so, is it living breathing or to be interpreted as the founders originally intended?
3. What do we have in place now to protect the people from the government?
4. If law is no longer designed to protect the innocent and punish those who are guilty as it was intended and is to “to ensure social justice” how does this not subverts the original intent of the law and our republican form of government?
5. If rights and truth are relative and ultimately up to interpretation, leaving the people powerless over their government and swearing of the oath is no longer important isn’t it the job of the legal system to ensure the people’s protection from such arbitrary laws?
6. It is my understanding of law, that the US constitution, and all laws made thereof shall be the Supreme law of the land and that all laws, ordinances, policies, rules and state constitutions repugnant to it are null and void ( Art. VI, Sec. 2a). If this is true, much of the Idaho state constitution is null and void especially Art. IX, Sec. 1, that states “the legislature shall establish a free common school” because it outside the “few and specific powers” delegated by Art. I, Sec 8?
7. If Schools are “free” why are they paid for by the taxpayer? If they are free and paid by the taxpayer, why do we pay a tuition, why do we pay to eat lunch, pay to enter sporting events and pay again for at those concessions that the taxpayer already bought, then have to pay to use it after hours when we paid for it anyway? It seems inconsistent in the laws where we would call something free, when in reality it is more expensive than if it weren’t free? If no where in the constitutions does it say that all salaries and benefits for life shall be guaranteed by the taxpayer are we free to assume it isn’t necessary to pay tuition or to enter sporting events?
8. What provision allows a school superintendent to live outside the district and raise taxes in a district where he is exempt in addition to being one of the highest paid?
9. The last minute change in the meeting time was apparently not disclosed in your letter but may important to note that according to 552.B USC (E) (2) , the time may be changed following public announcement at least one week before the meeting. All prior school district meetings began at 6:30pm but the night I was to speak was the first night it was changed and had begun even when I got there even before 6:15pm and was told I missed my chance to speak, and no prior notice was given, they said but by email the day before, which I never received, Does this not appear that I was intentionally being ignored?
10. In addition on page 28 of the Idaho Open meeting law manual, item # 9: Coalition for Responsible government v. Bonner county CS# CV-97-00107( May 15, 1997) Insufficient notice in agenda change may trigger open meeting violation.
11. Also, on page 30 of the same manual, the checklist is clear that this meeting was in violation due to the failure to give 5 days notice before the change in meeting time as stated in Idaho code 67-2343(1)
12. Idaho code 18-916, that, in fact is a direct violation of my first amendment right to freedom of speech as well as the denial of redress of grievances. Are you suggesting that the constitution supports a state statute that denies a right of the people to question and hold our government accountable? It would appear that the “Doctrine of Presumption” would clarify and support my argument.
13. It is stated that Idaho code is a crime. Where and how is this possible when crimes require an injured party- the victim, the “corpus delecti” , the witness, and a trial by jury? Are you suggesting that the constitution has actually been suspended and that Title 50, USC, The War powers Act is in force where all lesser laws-all violations, policies procedures, rule and ordinances are now to be considered crimes? If so, should not the people be aware that the constitution is suspended, or is ignorance no excuse for the law? If this is so, does this lack of ignorance also apply to attorneys and government officials that have abandoned their oath and do not understand the Supreme law of the land?
14. How can people be held responsible for all laws that are created as the list of laws increases, when this is subjecting the people to where they can’t do anything in fear of retribution, committing a crime and doesn’t it violate the constitutions guarantee of freedom and the concept that the power is to remain in the people and not their government, and isn’t it a form of tyranny?
15. According to “In loco parentis” and “parens patraie, which I am aware dates back to common law, it has, today further taken power from the parent and given it to the state without the known authority of the parent, denying or restricting the parental rights of the
parent to their children. If I am incorrect, please state how?
16. Where does the board get the authority to tell us what our rights are, tell us what is and isn’t constitutional and who decides when enough protection is enough or does it matter? If a board member or school teacher dislikes me or what I said at a board meeting, can they not consider me a threat and lock the school down when no threat was actually posed? Are their clear written times when this procedure takes effect or subject to interpretation?
17. Can you clarify the meanings and detail of words lwhen challenging school or government authority like:
Inciteful rhetoric, disruptive behavior, upbraid, abuse or insult, education process, “observed or experienced behavior”. Are these interpretive in that I may easy be dismissed for mere attendance? What is to say I will not be accused of such to force my removal?
These are grievances, just within the Bill of Rights that I consider in the scope of encroachment: ( I could explain them in detail if you would allow me to)
Government restriction of freedom of religion
Government restriction of freedom of speech
Governments denial of right to redress
Government restricted right to bear arms
Governments restriction of restriction of search without warrant
Governments deprivation of life, liberty and property
Denial of trial by jury if not allowed for lesser crimes
The collection of the above violates my guarantee of a republican form of government!
As an individual, I am a strong believer in personal responsibility, honor, ethics, morals, integrity and truth, even if and when, at times it hurts. It is not only my right but my duty as an American, a father, husband and to hold my government accountable and any restriction thereof shall be in diametric opposition to our foundational principles and
our guaranteed preservation of freedom for ourselves and our posterity.
If I may offer a solution, I would suggest that Americans re-learn the law and its origination in that all laws came from scripture. I would then suggest learning our heritage as it was intended. I would then begin to teach people the value of who they are as individuals, that they were created for the fulfillment of a specific purpose.
I would teach the original intent of our constitution, to learn the principals of freedom, the value of moral fortitude, self respect, honor, dignity and our proper role of government. I would do it all for free if I could and people would listen.
If we do not return to these principles, these systems will fail because they are designed to because they are wrong for the few reasons given above.