Sunday, December 19, 2010

Testing...

I haven't been on for awhile because I found out facebook had the ability to post. I realize I don't have many readers, if any at all, but thought what I had to say was important enough to share with everyone and the more places people could find it, the better chance I had to attract readers.

At one point this blog was connected to my facebook page and whatever I wrote here appeared there as well, I am just seeing if it still does.

For those who can't find my page it isnt dificult, it seems the right to privacy is destroyed when posting and I found out too late, my fault, meanwhile it seems I can be found everywhere.

Check out this video, My friend Coach at an Ohio teaparty:

http://vimeo.com/13421484


or perhaps this one, Coach's youtube channel!
http://www.youtube.com/user/ptsalt

Men like these are like the one's who brought Europe out of the dark ages!! We need this here in America and soon!!

Who will rise up? Yes I will!!

Merry Christmas!

No comments: